+65 6730 6081
LL.B. (Hons.), Bristol
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
Corporate Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
● Denyse Yeo jointly leads Tito Isaac &Co’s corporate law department. She specialises in general corporate and commercial advisory work.
● Denyse counsels clients on a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and investments. She also regularly advises clients on general corporate and commercial matters such as corporate governance and the incorporation of companies in Singapore.
● In her free time, Denyse is a passionate baker.
Educational background & Qualifications
● National University of Singapore, 1997
o B.A. Double Major in Sociology & Philosophy
● University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 2000
o Bachelor Of Laws (Honours)
● National University of Singapore, 2008
o Graduate Diploma in Law, Singapore
● Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court, Singapore, 2009
● Denyse has experience both as an inhouse legal advisor and a practicing lawyer.
● During her time as in-house counsel for a local REIT, Denyse was involved in managing the legal, compliance and corporate secretarial matters of the organisation. As legal counsel for a local technology company, Denyse advised sales and business development executives on contractual matters, attended negotiations with clients and was involved in conducting due diligence for mergers and acquisition matters.
● Law Society of Singapore member in the following subcommittees:
o Women in practice committee
o Pro Bono committee
o Publications committee
Why Tito Isaac & Co?
● “We remember our roots as a small SME, and we give our best to our clients. We
have grown with our clients and we are here to stay. We are constantly helping new
companies, both big corporate clients and small companies.”
IN THE MEDIA
(SAL Web site)
(The Straits Times)
You & The Law
(TV & Radio)
How may we help you?With a responsive team of 30 lawyers, your case is safe in our hands.
LLP Reg. No. T07LL1728C | GST Reg. No. M9-0359250-C
We are a Limited Liability Law Partnership registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 153A).