Kawal Pal Singh
HEAD, INDIA DESK
+65 6730 6025
LL.B. (Hons.), Southampton
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
Civil & Commercial Litigation. Cross-border disputes and corporate transactions. Family & Matrimonial.
English, Punjabi, Hindi, Malay
- Kawal’s legal practise primarily focuses on contentious Civil and Commercial Litigation where he has led a range of cases at the State Courts, High Court and the Appellate Division of the High Court, since being admitted to the Singapore Bar. With a wide array of international corporate clients, Kawal is also an experienced counsel for cross-border disputes as well as cross-border corporate transactional work.
- Kawal’s empathetic approach to managing challenges in family matters has seen his experience rise in the area of family law and matrimonial disputes. He and his team have successfully represented his clients with positive results.
- Apart from his legal practice, Kawal is an active volunteer in various community initiatives. Amongst others, Kawal provides pro bono legal consultation for needy families living in the Fernvale constituency of Ang Mo Kio GRC in his free time. He also dedicates time for low income families living near his home, within the Marine Parade GRC.
- University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 2014
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court, Singapore, 2016
- Kawal has experience both as a businessman and as a practising lawyer.
- Kawal’s background as a consumer electronics trader for seven years has given him extensive international experience and knowledge about the international trading business, particularly in the distribution of consumer electronics products in the African continent.
- In his legal practice Kawal has acted for a wide range of clients, including Government agencies, local Universities, large corporate companies such as The Yansan Group and The Thakral Group as well as several budding start-ups in the ASEAN region.
- Ministry of Education:
Committee on Pathways and Opportunities in Applied Education
- Sikh Community of Singapore:
Chairman of the Mental Health Taskforce
- Associate Member, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
- Law Society of Singapore member in the following subcommittee:
Criminal Legal Aid Scheme Committee
Links to the 2 articles: ST & Tabla
Why Tito Isaac &Co?
- “Trust. I will hold my client’s hand throughout the process. I embrace my client’s issue as though it is mine. I take it on personally and if I think the objective cannot be met, I will say it from the start. This firm is like a family and support for the client and each other is unconditional.”
IN THE MEDIA
(SAL Web site)
(The Straits Times)
You & The Law
(TV & Radio)
How may we help you?
LLP Reg. No. T07LL1728C | GST Reg. No. M9-0359250-C
We are a Limited Liability Law Partnership registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 153A).