“You either have to be part of the solution, or you’re going to be part of the problem.”
– Eldridge Cleaver
A Partner of the firm, Kelvin’s areas of expertise are in construction, credit recovery, employment, property disputes, defamation, contract law, negligence, shareholder disputes, criminal cases, matrimonial matters and all things contentious.
Kelvin read law at the National University of Singapore and was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2012. He was ranked 8th out of 476 candidates in the Singapore Bar examinations in 2011.
An invaluable member of TIC, Kelvin has practised at top law firms in the country – Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP, Drew & Napier LLC – and was formerly Associate Director at Fortis Law Corporation.
Kelvin chose to practise law because of the intellectual rigour it demands. As someone who loves court advocacy, he is not only a people-person, but he also delivers on the work front with premium quality.
Notable Work & Accolades
- Successfully acted for a client before the Court of Appeal against an ex-director who used a quorum requirement as a de facto veto against removal
- Represented a client in the High Court in a successful property encroachment claim
- Acted for a Chinese client against a Singapore casino in a multi-million dollar claim
- Managed to successfully dismiss a EUR 5 million High Court claim against his client in relation to the enforcement of a foreign judgment
- Represented a Chinese company in a Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) arbitration against an American company in a claim for damages pursuant to breach of contract and a restitution claim
- Has been instructed to act for several clients in High Court suits involving construction disputes
- Engaged to defend a company against a claim in excess of USD 15 million in the High Court
How may we help you?With a responsive team of 30 lawyers, your case is safe in our hands.
LLP Reg. No. T07LL1728C | GST Reg. No. M9-0359250-C
We are a Limited Liability Law Partnership registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 153A).