ILC (International Legal Council) held its first International Litigation Legal Conference last 15th and 16th October 2018. The 2-day event was held in The Fullerton Hotel at 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore.
ILC provides a platform for legal professionals from all over to world to connect, engage, promote, generate business prospects and to receive the recognition they deserve. It represents a wide and diverse spectrum of individuals from law firms, companies, and institutions involved directly or indirectly in the practice of law.
Tito Isaac & Co’s Partner, Justin Chan, was featured as a panellist for the said conference. Justin is an experienced practitioner of all forms of dispute resolution. He advises on a broad spectrum of civil, matrimonial and corporate matters. In particular, he has acted for and advised clients in matters relating to contentious probate and administration, equity and trusts, director’s duties, restraint of trade, construction claims, intellectual property and shareholders disputes.
“International Litigation Legal-Con, Singapore, 2018” discussed the following International Litigation topics:
- What Makes a Great Litigator in Today’s World?
- The Link Between Contract & Litigation
- Better Decision Making Through Analysis of Litigation Risk
- Impact of Emerging Technologies in Litigation in Asia
- What are the Specificities and the Challenges of Litigation in China?
- Litigation Funding Developments in Asia
- Enforcement Issues That Arise in Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Roles and Importance of Outsourcing in Litigation Support Services
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Options – What Else Can We Do?
Through these legal-cons, ILC provides legal professionals with timely, relevant and unique event outcomes enabling them to seamlessly connect with the right knowledge, ideas, people, marketplaces and opportunities to remain ahead of the curve.