● Raju Ramiah is the Chief Operating Officer of Tito Isaac &Co.
● Raju has been involved in community work for many years and has served as the
Treasurer of his Neighbourhood Committee. He was awarded the Division
Outstanding Service Medal in Bishan North Division, Singapore.
Educational background & Qualifications
● LL.B. (Hons.), London, United Kingdom, 1981
● Barrister-at-Law, Gray’s Inn, United Kingdom, 1983
● Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court, Singapore,1996
● Prior to his tenure at Tito Isaac & Co &Co, Raju was a Naval Officer with the Republic of Singapore Navy from 1970 to 1996. Raju has held various appointments in the Navy, the last being President of the SAF Court Martial Centre.
● During his time as the SAF Court Martial President, Raju has presided over several military cases involving SAF servicemen.
● Treasurer, Neighbourhood Committee, Bishan North Division, Singapore.
● Academic Board member, STEi Institute, a Registered Private Education Institute.
● Awarded Division Outstanding Service Medal in Bishan North Division, Singapore
for services to Neighbourhood Committee.
IN THE MEDIA
(SAL Web site)
(The Straits Times)
You & The Law
(TV & Radio)
How may we help you?
LLP Reg. No. T07LL1728C | GST Reg. No. M9-0359250-C
We are a Limited Liability Law Partnership registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 153A).